Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is addressed to one of the Special Issues advertised on the Announcements Section. Please, remember to insert a note concerning which special issue is the target of your submission.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- The author declares to know that Humana.Mente adopts the principle of open access. Public access to articles is free of charge, and allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 license.
- The author declares to know that Humana.Mente adopts a blind peer review process, and that submitting a manuscript to Humana.Mente does not guarantee that it will be published.
- Humana.Mente follows a double-blind review process, requiring authors to prepare an anonymized submission. To prepare an anonymized submission, authors are expected to remove author and institutional identities from the entire manuscript. Authors citing their own prior work should discuss it in the third person.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.